Travel Insurance

Travel insurance is strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for all overseas travel. We are accredited and authorised to assist you with Travel Insurance cover. 


Visa Application

If you are travelling to mainland China and Vietnam you will need a visa for entry.

For information on applying for a visa from your country of origin, please visit:

The Chinese Visa Application Service Center

For Vietnam visa  


  • Direct Deposit at any Commonwealth Bank 

  • Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) 

  • Bank or Personal Cheque for clients within Australia

  • Surcharge apply for Visa and MasterCard payments